Friday 10 June 2016

Excellence Evidence Must do technology on the bus 1

Technology on the bus

Every Tuesday the seniors go on a bis to Lincoln Primary School for technology.

On the bus I showed the CARE values by......

Community: Being aware of others when we got on the bus by not putting my hand out to block people and not shoving others out of the way.

Active Thinking: I was one of the first on so I went to the back so when the last people got on they wouldn't have to walk all the way to the back of the bus.

Respect: I was talking quietly to the person next to me and I thanked the driver both times I got off.

Excellence: I showed all the CARE values and represented Oaklands School positively. (What I did and the values I showed).

I showed leadership by role modelling what I wanted others to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment