Wednesday 22 June 2016

Excellence Evidence Librarian 4

Librarian

On Monday I had Librarian with Samantha L, Samantha W, Monique, Xanthe and Isabella.

First we walked respectfully down to the library and collected a couple of books and a few beanbags.
Once we had retrieved them we walked down to the junior area and set up on the music room deck.

Samantha W, Monique, Xanthe and Isabelle sat down while Samantha L and I went around the junior area asking the little kids if they wanted to listen to a story.

When we had got a few little kids we went back to the deck and started reading. The first book we read was about a girl called Lola who hated most vegetables. This was funny to read about and we all enjoyed it.
The next book we read was about a lion and a boy. This was a good book as well.

When we were done we returned the books and bean bags. (What I did).

I showed Respect by listening to the reader.

I showed leadership by role modelling what I wanted others to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment