Thursday 31 March 2016

Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

PE modelling book

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were following through and keeping my eye on the ball.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were soft hands to catch the ball and having a good stance to throw the ball.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to hit the ball harder so it will go further.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to judge what way the winds going because a few of my throws went a bit to high because the wind was going that way.


The game that I enjoyed the most was Rounders because you got to hit the ball, run and field.

No comments:

Post a Comment