Thursday 7 April 2016

Balancing responsibilities

Balancing responsibilities

Questions
My responsibility to my school work
My responsibility to
leadership duties
A responsibility have outside
of school is
Who is someone that can help me often with this?
My teacher (Miss O) because if I get behind I can ask for help
Mr Ladbrook and Mr Brown because if I need help with something to do with houses Mr brown can help but if I need some advice on how to be a better leader Mr Ladbrook
Family or my coach because if it’s something to do with sport my coach or instructor is the one that will help me get better and if it’s something like training for Run, Bike, Run my mum
When is this responsibility usually
my highest priority?
Mostly all the time apart from if I have an event on out of school
When there’s a house event coming up or at leadership meetings
If we’ve got a game, tournament or competition coming up and I have to train
What is the main objective that I am
aiming for with this responsibility?
I’m aiming to do as well as i can and to complete my standard.
To make your house win while having a good time
To improve and make the Reps A team for Netball instead of the B which I made last year

No comments:

Post a Comment