Friday 11 March 2016

Merit Evidence Kapa Haka 2

Kapa Haka

Today I had Kapa Haka.

When I got there I took my shoes off and entered the hall quickly and quietly and went straight to my spot.

Soon after I arrived Kapa Haka started. The first song we did was He honere. We went through this song twice because the first time it was too quiet.

The next song we did was Whakatakatehau. We did this once but we stopped before we finished because some people sang it wrong. Then Matua Rihari said that maybe we would cut the end of the song for the Cultural Festival.

Then we sang Pa Mai. We did this song twice. We did it twice because the foot hitting was out of time. The last song we sang was Tahurihuri. We only sang this once because after that it was time to go. (What I did)

I showed Community and Respect by helping others if they were stuck and Respect by listening to the commands. (What I did)

I showed Respect by listening to the commands and Excellence because I was resilient when we had to sing the song heaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment