Wednesday 23 November 2016

Excellence Evidence Librarian 7

Librarian

On Monday I had Librarian with Samantha L, Samantha W, Monique, Xanthe and Isabella.

First we went to the library and got a book and a couple of bean bags. Once we had got these we walked down to the junior area.

When we got there Samantha W, Monique and Xanthe sat down on the deck while the rest of us went around asking little kids if they wanted to listen to a story. We found a few little kids so we directed them over to the deck.

When everyone was there Samantha L started reading. She was reading a book about bears doing exercise. All the little kids were really respectful and everyone enjoyed the story.

When we were done we returned the books and bean bags to the library and went out to lunch. (What I did).

I showed Respect by listening to the reader.

I showed leadership by role modelling what I wanted others to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment