Wednesday 13 July 2016

Excellence Evidence Kapa Haka 7

Kapa Haka


On Friday I had Kapa Haka.

First I walked respectfully down to the hall and took my shoes off in the foyer. Then I entered the hall and stood in my spot.

 When everyone had arrived we warmed up our voices. We sang He Honere. We sang it in normal pitch the first time and a higher pitch the second time. Next we sang Pa Mai. I thought it sounded better than last time so we are making progress in this song.

Next we went through our performance. We timed how long it took this time and it was 6.45 which is good because it had to be under 8 minutes. Our performance routine is getting better as well.

Then we were allowed to go. (What I did).

I showed Respect by listening to the commands.

I showed leadership by being a role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment