Wednesday 18 November 2015

Distinction Evidence

Technology on the bus

On Tuesday I had Technology.

First of all I transitioned quietly and respectfully to the bus. While we were waiting to ascend the bus I whispered to the person beside me and stayed to the side so the people on the other bus could get on.

When I was on the bus I showed the CARE values by:

- Community by staying seated and talking to the person beside me so the bus wouldn't get loud
- Active thinking by reminding people to stay seated and to talk quietly
- Respect by talking to the person beside me
- Excellence by being resilient when people wouldn't listen about staying seated and to talk quietly

When I got off the bus I transitioned quietly and respectfully to where I was supposed to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment