Thursday 27 August 2015

Use graphs, tables, and rules to describe linear relationships found in number and spatial patterns.

I have been learning to Use graphs, tables, and rules to describe linear relationships found in number and spatial patterns.

Q. Tina and Tom are twins. Tina saves Tom spends. Tom found a $20 note on Sunday evening and spent $2 a day starting on Monday. Coincidentally, Tina started work that Monday and gets $2.50 a day. How long will it be before Tina has more money than Tom?


A.5 Days


Working out.                                      Tina l Tom
                                
                                   Monday            $2.50         $18
                                   Tuesday           $5              $16
                                   Wednesday      $7.50         $14
                                   Thursday           $9              $12
                                    Friday               $11.50        $10    

I think I reached Extended Abstract because I've created something that can show other people how to do it and I can show my working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment