Thursday 19 March 2015

The Joke

I race down the hall after the others.

"In here",Miss O'Connor directs us into one of the boys cabins.

"Ew" Sam and I say in unison as we go and sit down.

"Okay here's the plan when your name
gets called out you sprint down the hallway and into the Common Room where Mr Ladbrook will be waiting for you" Miss O'Connor tells us.

We wait for a few minutes making small talk with everyone when Miss O'Connor calls out "Sam".

I say "Good luck" as she runs out of the room.

After she left we all felt even more anxious and nervous.

"I wonder what happens....."

"Levi" Miss O'Connor yells interrupting my sentence.

"Good luck" we all yell.

I talk to Momo as we wait for the next name.

"Samara" Miss O'Connor calls out.

1,000 thoughts go through my head.Will I get hurt?,what is it?.

I get up and run out of the room.Adreniline is pumping through my veins as I sprint down the hallway.Just about there,SLAM goes the double doors as I burst through them.Mr Ladbrook is standing there ready to tell me what to do.

"Okay this is what you have to do,lift up each bucket and say what's underneath it in under 7 seconds got it?"he asks me,"got it"I reply."Okay 3,2,1 Go!!!

I start sprinting towards the first bucket.I lift it up "um a squishy ball thing"I stutter as I race to the next one."Soft toy pig"I say lifting the next bucket.2 more buckets.I reach for the next bucket and lift it up.

"ARGH"yells Mr Brown through a hole in the table.

"AHH"I scream in terror while throwing the bucket at the table.I start laughing and lift up the last bucket but nothing was there.

I walk up to Mum and find that she was videoing me.

"How was my reaction"I ask Mum.

"Priceless"Mum replies while stifling a giggle.

Next I went and sat down to watch Jack,Joeseph,Momo and Mollyanne get there big scare!


No comments:

Post a Comment