Thursday 4 September 2014

A Living Nightmare

"I've got to be home by 3.45pm"says Samantha,"ok"I replied.Samantha and I were scooting home on a warm sunny day.We were about to pass the dark house(that's what we called it)when I saw a light flickering in the rusty window."I'll be back in a sec"I cried as I drop my scooter and run to the door.I checked the creaky old door handle it wasn't locked so I went in.

Inside it was dark and creepy.There was an overgrown plant,a creaky stair case and a long passage way.My tummy felt like 1 million butterfly's were in it and my throat was as dry as the Sahara dessert.I decided to go up the stairs.My legs were aching when I finally reached the top.I turned left discovering an old Victorian bedroom.I looked in the cupboard and screamed there were 2 eyes staring back at me.I slam the door and then silently open it again but the eyes had disappeared .I sprinted out."We'll this is a creepy house"I mutter to myself.Next I enter the living room.Inside there was an old dark fireplace and a long battered couch.The fireplace was going causing shadows to dance around me.I walked around to the front of the couch and jumped in fright,there was a person lying on it.

"Phew"I whisper as I realised it was just a mannequin.Shivers run up my spine as I hear old classical music.I whip around to see what made the noise.I peer into the darkness and faintly see the shape of a piano.I creep towards it but no one was there."I'm getting out of here"I say to myself.........

No comments:

Post a Comment